Saturday, November 16, 2013

To be born again...














"To be born again is not to become somebody else, but to become ourselves."
 - Thomas Merton


This quote is the epitome of my style right now, I'm constantly trying different things and  attempting to figure out my look. Last year I don't think I would have dared to wear red lipstick, but look at me now!

I have never until now worn all black, and I have been missing out. My mom is the manager of a Bloomingdales so I am constantly watching her dress in all black (the store "uniform") and I am finding myself being jealous of how well she pulls it off. So I gave it a try, in her dress no doubt and feel in love. There is something so simple but also glamorous about being in such a dark color. 

On another note, red lipstick. Get some.

- S 

Dress: my moms
Shoes: Docs
Lipstick: Revlon
Jacket: Ralph Lauren

Models:
Ryan and Meredith

Meredith Robertson Photography.




No comments:

Post a Comment