Sunday, October 06, 2013

Just Horsing Around













Emily and I unintentionally matching. 









We're just horsing around as usual. 

On Saturday a few of my friends and I took an adventure to the horse stables a few minutes away from us. This was my second trip to the stables for the day because I was there for my riding lesson that morning. 

Using my new (well new to me) film camera I took so pretty cool pictures, and so did another one of my friends, Emily. We had a blast trying to distract the horses from their meal of hay so that we could get some pictures with them. 

The afternoon lighting and fall air made for a perfect picture taking adventure. 

- S and friends

Shirt: Crew Cuts
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Ll bean

Every photo was taken by the amazingly talent Emme Harris!
check out more of her photo here http://www.flickr.com/photos/57540736@N02/




No comments:

Post a Comment