Wednesday, September 04, 2013

It's Started Once Again













Welcome back to school!!

I unlike a lot of people am not completely devastated by the idea of school. I have realized that there is absolutely no way to put it off, trust me I tried. 

This year because its my junior year I know I am in for a rough time but once I get it over with I can have all the perks of being a senior! But until then, I must struggle on...

Obviously this is my first day of school outfit. I was freaking out last night because I had nothing to wear. But our trusty UPS man came to the rescue and delivered the perfect first day dress!

I was trying to get some funny pictures with my backpack (which I extremely dislike because it is pink and I blame my 6th grade self for her very poor choices) but I was experimenting with the self timer and it didn't go so well. So only one backpack picture, sorry.

I hope everyones school year isn't off to a horrible start just yet!

until next time, 

- S

Dress: H & M
Socks: Tommy Hilfiger
Shoes: Doc Martins
Bracelets: home made
Watch: my lovely mothers


2 comments: