Monday, September 23, 2013

Brighten My Day










Well it's monday...

and the bright colors of my dress definitely lifted my spirits this morning when I realized that I was wearing it!

So you might be wondering, wow cool camera... but um what?
I am taking a photo class at school this semester and today I shot my first roll of film. I can't wait to see how it turns out tomorrow. Fingers crossed that I didn't completely screw it up.

Also be on the look out for a slight change in the blog, I am changing the name. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. But this one just isn't working for me so I will change it once again. I swear this is the last time (at least I really hope it is)!

Hope your Monday has been just as bright as mine!

- S

Dress: vintage
Shirt: Brandy Melville
Shoes: Crewcuts




1 comment: