Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Guess who's Back?!

Five weeks have come and gone and wow did they fly by fast. I have to admit I love camp so much and I had the best summer ever but I am so ready to be back even if that means being in the real world. I wanted to share a few pictures, so here goes....





On sunday's we wear white.


My entire cabin aka the people who put up with living with me for 5 weeks, I really love these girls!



One of my fabulous counselors!



This one time when I went backpacking.


The fourth of july.


Caving trip!! 
One of the coolest things I did all session!


One time when we built a fort and then slept in it!




Climbing team trip!




Me as I repelled down part of the face of a mountain.


A fire from when I lived in the woods for 5 days!




My lovely friend Olivia! Check out her blog all-thoselittlethings.blogspot.com


This Summer was the last time that I got to be a camper, its so sad but next year I can go back and be a junior counselor! So thats exciting! I am sad to leave such an amazing experience behind but I can't wait to see what the rest of the Summer brings my way.
- S

1 comment: