Monday, April 08, 2013

A Shoeless Spring



























Its been so long....

Today was the first day back after Spring break, and wow did it feel like Summer was coming. Here in Jersey we reached a gorgeous 75 degrees! Anyway, sorry I didn't post much over break, I didn't have lots to say.

My Break consisted of, 

lots of nothing

tons of movies

a trip to NYC with my friends

books 

an extreme amount of food

some hanging out

money making

and more nothing.

Overall a pretty good break! 

Today I wore this beautiful dress (from my trip to NYC) and this really cool belt that is my mama's. The belt is inspired by the sort of belt that would be worn with a kimono in the Asian culture and I am absolutely in love with it, so hopefully it will  be making a reappearance! My socks today were semi DIY, I cut up a really old pair of tights and got some fun socks! 

Until next time,

- S

Dress: Urban Outfitters
Belt: Eileen Fisher
Socks: DIY
Shoes: Urban Outfitters


No comments:

Post a Comment